Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blog 4_My Biography

I have a passion for music; to thrive to hear something new and seek out creativity within a melody, beat or lyric. My day must consist of music at some point in my day and me singing which came from my church choir. I have been a part of groups like NAACP, Breast Cancer Awareness Fashion Shows and Church events growing up because of my relationship with my grandmother who always kept me involved in something. She is also my motivation because she told me that helping others should be my main priority because a good deed will always come your way. I believe I have something to bring to the table. My goals every day for my future is to make a difference in someone else’s life. I feel I have many skills to offer, whether it’s speaking to people, conducting events, helping people all around both in a professional aspect and social I am a person who will voice their concerns at the right time and ask questions and answer them. I can admit my personal life has caused me to lose track at times but I have always be able to pick myself up and have faith to keep moving. I’m always up for improvement and get where I need to be, an inspiring and better me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment