Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Free write for Oct. 25, 2011

Things that I have learned about myself as a professional in Module I, are those situations can get frustrating by putting yourself outside of your comfort zone, but I wouldn’t give up. I had to readjust myself in different situations so that I could succeed in them. I did surprise myself when I came to school every day with only 3 to 4 hours of sleep every night from working after school to having to do homework until 1:30 in the morning. I am proud of myself because I know that if I didn’t have the support from colleagues and instructors in a regular setting in college, I would be my only motivation. I know now that outside help can be a big influence. I am disappointed in myself for not taking the responsibility to study or research more on my own outside of class. I did rely all on my instructors to give me everything to pass this class and that back fired when the final came and I knew I hardly remembered anything.

Plus
  • Making sure I came to school on time
  • Getting up early
  • Participating in class and feeling good that I knew the answer
  • No late or unfinished work
  • Staying positive when things didn't turn out the way I planned
  • Assignments proud of are my blogs
  • Made myself available to help others even when I didn’t want to do the homework
Delta
  • Making sure my notes are beneficial in the future
  • Reading and understanding the text in the textbooks
  • Taking advantage of studying
  • Better timing on when I did homework
  • Being able to proofread and see what others see
  • having better skills at communicating on paper and staying on topic

No comments:

Post a Comment